"Born of the Authentic Angler & Hunter"
Outdoors & Wildlife Celebrated Apparel
Authentic Angler & Hunter Images.
"Real People, Real Places...Real Salty"
The founders of Laguna Costa LLC are proud members and/or supporters of the following organizions:
Born of the Authentic Angler, Hunter and Outdoors Enthusiast
Laguna Costa turns YOUR favorite outdoors photo into more than a memory - it becomes part of collection to be shared with likeminded enthusiasts. From FIN & FEATHER to wild game of the HIDE & HOOF variety. From the deepwater to the backwater and inland...Fly or Baitcast, Shotgun, Rifle or bow...we capture your special photo in an artistic fashion, then share it with the marketplace. We are always on the pursuit of great photos but gladly accept unsolicited submissions for consideration.
Laguna Costa LLC is a lifestyle clothing brand catering to the authentic hunter, angler and outdoor enthusiast. Just launched out of Texas in January of 2015 - we already have some exciting momentum going in the marketplace. Laguna Costa innaugural design collection features a unique idea in the industry - turning YOUR favorite outdoors photo into a design to be appreciated by others. Qualifying photos become more than just a memory, they become part of a collection to be shared with likeminded enthusiasts on t-shirts, framed prints, drink coasters and more. From FIN & FEATHER to wild game of the HIDE & HOOF variety, from the deepwater to the backwater and beyond...Fly or Baitcast, Shotgun, Rifle or bow...we capture your special photo in an artistic fashion...then share it with the marketplace. We are always in the pursuit of great photos ~ but gladly accept unsolicited submissions for consideration.
Our "Standards of Performance" say a little more about us, so here they are:
1. We are a company with a PASSION and RESPECT for WILDLIFE and the great OUTDOORS.
2. We believe that CONSERVATION and sustainability of wildlife and the outdoors are CRITICAL.
3. We believe that HUNTERS, ANGLERS and OUTDOOR'S ENTHUSIASTS are best suited for leading CONSERVATION efforts.
4. It is OUR responsibility to leave things BETTER than we found it - to ensure that FUTURE generations enjoy the same.
5. We are a company with an AUTHENTIC design style.
6. We have a passion for capturing REAL people in REAL places...and creating a top-notch design out of it.
7. Admittedly, we have a special affinity for FINS & FEATHERS...but we hold a special love for the elusive Whitetail deer.
8. We don't appreciate and will always avoid images disrespectful of wild game in our designs.
9. We believe in our PEOPLE, PROCCESSES and PRODUCTS as well as YOU - the customer.
10. If you think we left out a critical component in our standards, we're all ears - we would LOVE to hear from you.
About our logo
We get asked a lot about our logo and wanted to tell you a little bit about it.
The palm like icon is actually a creative blending of two awesome plants in Texas. Plants that are present in a couple of our favorite outdoors destinations when fishing and hunting...The "Spanish Dagger Palm" and the "Desert Spoon"
The Spanish Dagger Palm is a type of "Yucca". We simply love seeing them peppered throughout the landscape when wade fishing the King Ranch shoreline just North of Port Mansfield. Our Spanish dagger in South Texas is but one of about twenty species of yuccas in Texas. Most botanists place yuccas in the lily family, while others lump them with agaves in the agave family. South Texas's Spanish daggers possess thick, dark green or bluish green leaves that branch out in all directions from the stalk.
The "Desert Spoon" or "Sotol" (Dasylirion wheeleri) is a flowering plant native to arid environments of northern Mexico, in Chihuahua and Sonora and in the southwestern United States, in the Sonoran Desert in Arizona, and also in New Mexico and Texas. We're in our happy place when we are hunting turkey, coyotes and of course the elusive Whitetail deer in the Texas hill country around Utopia, Texas. Even more so when seeing the many "Sotols" deeply rooted throughout the terrain. An interesting side note...sometimes refrred to as "Tequila's Northern Cousin" it is also distilled in the region of Chihuahua, Mexico. We have yet to try that concoction!